Sunday, November 25, 2007

The Month of November=CRAZY!

Time for a recap:

So, first off, the Musical. It was wonderful, all four nights, and I must say that even though I wasn't on the stage performing, being in the Pit was just as fun and rewarding. The Craziest night was Friday night, our biggest crowd. One of the leads, Zoe, ran into something backstage during intermission and obtained a huge gash down her leg, creating panic and stress for everyone. We had a hard time getting things together and managing to recollect our thoughts and things. It wasn't until twenty minutes after the intermission began that we were composed enough to get out there and finish the act. The show must go on, and after getting patched up by a doctor who was attending the musical, Zoe went out there and sang and danced(though limited, thanks to alterations to the script) like nothing was wrong with her leg. Afterwards, she got 9 stitches!

Anyways, I'm really sad and glad that the musical is over. It was a great experience, staying up late with everyone and eating food and being obnoxious, and participating in the traditions and just being apart of everything!

Better than the musical was the birth of my nephew, Joseph Noah Southerland(we're gonna call him Noah. How cute it that?). He is simply adorable and perfect.
I can't believe that after nine months, he's finally in the open! No more having to feel him through my sister's belly! I can hold him and watch him anytime Emily feels like giving him up to her immature and obnoxious teenage sister :).

Oh, and Thanksgiving was wonderful. Me and Beckie got some rally fun pictures together.
Oh, and we got a Christmas tree!
So, thats all for now. I'll try and be better at updating. But since I am auditioning for the All School Play, Much Ado About Nothing, I hope that I'm still too busy :).

1 comment:

emily said...

i love the beckie photos!!!

i wish i could've been there on the tree excursion... :(

Noah says hi... or actually, "uhnh, uhnh...waaaa!"