Thursday, May 31, 2007

Harry Potter Theme Park

So, after many months of there being rumors of a Harry Potter Theme Park at Universal Studios park, it has been confirmed, and I have pictures! Leaky was good about posting the news and have great pictures of what will be in it, along with videos with those responsible for constructing it.
This is the image of the theme park overall, and it looks fabulous!


This is Hogsmeade and doesn't look like a winter wonderland? So cute!
And this is the spectacular Hogwarts castle, which out-does the Disney castle by far!

I'm so excited, and the theme park is said to be complete by early 2010, and JK Rowling is also quite excited for it as well. She was quoted saying “The plans I’ve seen look incredibly exciting, and I don’t think fans of the books or films will be disappointed.” I don't think we will be, either!

Links to video footage and interviews:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Yay! I'm really excited now!

Tennis Update:
Lleyton Hewitt won
4-6 3-6 6-2 6-4 6-2
Way to come back, Lleyton. Way to go.

No comments: