Monday, April 23, 2007

San Antonio!

If you didn't know, I went to San Antonio this past week for my Orchestra trip. We went down to participate in the Heritage Festival, and we were one of 4 orchestras. So of course we won! 1st place, and other awards. But the festival wasn't even the best part. The Orchestra went to Sea World, The Hard Rock Cafe, The Riverwalk, The Alamo, The Missions, The Farmer's Market, Six Flags...everywhere! I took photos to document my journey, so I don't have to write a friggen long blog entry. Just feel the vibes from the pictures.
Laura eating some yummy chinese food.
Emma hiding her face.
Me posing in front of a fountain.The Alamo (I really loved this cannon).I was curious to see what was inside the oven at the Missions.Me and Laura outside the Hard Rock Cafe.SEA WORLD!Don't we blend in perfectly with the stands?"Shamu"Feeding dolphins. Squee!WE WON! Trophy picture with the seniors

It was a great vacation, and I have tons of hilarious memories from the whole thing. Some of them aren't as hilarious, like when this kid sitting near me threw up and for the next hour and a half I had to throw up as well. I held it in, though, because I was NOT going to have the memory of me throwing up on a bus. Gross! But the weather couldn't have been more perfect, and the hotel was so beautiful. Someday I'm going to live there, I swear.

No comments: