Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I'm a Copycat

I was looking at my sister Sarah's blog, and I saw that she did this music thing...and I want to do it too! I love doing them on myspace and places like that, but what better place to do it than on this blog?! So...here goes:

Opening Credits: Soul by Rocco DeLuca and the Burden

Waking Up: Rooftops and Invitations by Dashboard Confessional

First Day of School: Here It Goes Again by OK Go

Falling In Love: Don't Wait by Dashboard Confessional

Fight Song: She Is by The Fray

Breaking Up: Bliss by Muse

Prom: 100 Years by Five For Fighting

Life's OK: Toss The Feathers by The Corrs

Mental Breakdown: Sewn by The Feeling

Driving: In My Place by Coldplay

Flashback: 21st Century Kid by Jamie Cullum

Getting Back Together: The Guide by Borne

Wedding: We Never Change by Coldplay

Birth of Child: X&Y by Coldplay

Final Battle: Sugar, We're Goin' Down by Fall Out Boy

Death Scene: Mamma Mia by ABBA (hahaha, how funny is that?!)

Funeral Song: Forgiven Not Forgotten by The Corrs

End Credits: Lil' Jack Slade by The Dixie Chicks

wow...some movie. I don't know why these things are so entertaining...they just are!

Anyways, I just finished doing my research paper and putting it on to Turnitin.com, and all I've got to do is do some math review, finish my bio lab, participate in a track meet, play in Carmina Burana...and then explode from doing so many things! AHH!

The one thing that I really enjoyed today was working on Little Shop of Horrors for the Variety Show in a month. I'm one of the Ronnettes, and I'm so excited! Me and two other girls will be singing 3 of the songs from there. I'm also a soprano in the ensemble singing On My Own from Les Miserables. I'm doing other stuff, but those are the main parts. I can't wait until the Variety Show! YAY!

Gotta get changed for the track meet now. Poo.

No comments: