Monday, March 12, 2007

RIHLA exhausted. Get it?

Haha, My title made a funny.

...

This is how tired I am. Friday is the RIHLA due date, and I've got a math test on Wednesday and Thursday and its a week until my first track meet and my One-Act Festival. The Church Prom is also this Friday...ahhh! So much to do, so little time! I'm stressing like crazy, yet the only time I feel at peace is when I'm exerting the most energy: at track. I love what running does to me. It makes me feel good. Just to know that I can do it without dying and to actually feel myself improve. I love it.

I also love the picture. Mind you, I'm not a person to load up on the caffeine when I need to do a lot of stuff. I just do the normal thing...grin and bear it. I see the end and put in as much effort as much as possible to not only make it to the end but to feel I did my best to get to the end.

"Nobody said it was easy...no one ever said it would be this hard"
-
Scientist by Coldplay from A Rush of Blood to the Head

1 comment:

emily said...

NICE.

I like that your title made a funny.

And I like the pic.


And I like u.

And I'll see u on Friday. Hang in there.