Tuesday, March 6, 2007

I Get To Prank Death


The little stars are the characters I play.
note: This is the old script

So...the one-act. I feel this needs an update. Right now, we have revised the script so that the blasphemous ending isn't as blasphemous. They do this whole thing at the end that resembles all of the Scooby-Doo episodes. 2 people run onstage and accuse "God" of not being "God". They "unmask" him and he turns out to be Richard Nixon. Then they go through this stupid and almost accurate story that is always heard in the episodes of Scooby-Doo, and its quite funny. But its still not exactly clean.

As the title states, I do get to prank death. In place of the segments of the "Time-Travelling Jerks" that he had, Nate(the director) changed them to "A Day in the Life of Death" segments. The first is of a mortal and death playing chess, and the mortal "checkmate"s him. And then I get to prank him. So its quite entertaining. I'm not completely disappointed with the one-act anymore, and its coming along fine. It probably won't make any sense, and I'll be very happy when I'm done with it. I'm missing a lot of crucial workouts in track.

School Update:
  • My RIHLA is due on the 16th if I want it to count for 3rd quarter. I've got most done...most. Its not complete yet, but I'll be glad to be done with it.
  • I've also been told that I am ranked 72nd out of 702 sophmores! So I'm in the 10-11th percentile of my class. I'm very happy with it, but I know that I could do better, and I plan to. a 3.8 GPA is good...but a 3.9 or 4.0 is even better, and I'm by no means going to be completely satisfied with a 3.8 when I know that I can do better. Blame my determination on track. I'm never satisfied until I know that it was my all-out best.
Have a good Tuesday night and Wednesday!

No comments: