Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows COVER ART!

This is big. This is bigger than big. Next to the chapter headings, the Cover art reveals the most about the book. And this reveals a lot. So far, we know when DH is going to be released (July 21st), and how many pages its going to be (784). And now its Cover art time!

Scholastic's interacvtive Cover art page

Also, keep in mind, this is only the front. On the Scholastic page, its the full cover. And I'll give a link so that you all can see the British cover and the Adult cover. They both have crucial depictions, the British one bringing up the most questions for me. Anyways...I'm really excited! I'm getting more and more theories as I'm typing now, and most of them really don't make sense. AH! I'm so excited!

I would love to hear your speculations, so go ahead and leave comments about the cover art. I'm off to get ready for track.

No comments: