Thursday, February 22, 2007

The Slump and Everything Else

I wish I had the life of a cat. They just lounge around and eat all day.

I'm still suffering. 3rd quarter is always the worst, and its showing. Not in my grades, I've still kept straight A's. Maybe not, because I haven't seen my AP grade. That could be a B because of the impossible Middle Ages quiz a couple of weeks ago. But I think I did good on the Mongolia quiz. I know 3 of my grades, possibly even 5:
1. Orchestra-A...hard not to get one
2. Biology-A (a shocking 96%)
3. Musical Productions-A...only because its hard not to get an A, like orchestra
4. French-A (99%, probably 100% because she had to make a correction)
5. Math-A (97%)
6. AP world history/Honors English block-?
7. AP world history/Honors English block-?

Midterms come out tomorrow, so I'll know soon enough. But I feel emotionally drained. I wish I could sleep in everyday and wake up to the sun shining on my face and eat a healthy and warm breakfast while writing random things, maybe even my future novel. And the whole rest of the day consists of playing my violin, reading books, going out and enjoying the hussle and bussle of the chaotic world and not have any responsiblities except for cleaning my used dishes and making sure that my iPod is charged completely. *sigh* I'm sick of the monotiny of school. I get up, do my hair and make-up, eat breakfast while doing scripture study, drive to seminary, sit in seminary, go to school, go to every class going the same pathway since day 1, and then either coming home and teaching/doing homework or going to play practice. Starting monday, I'll be doing track, which I hope doesn't drain me as much as I think it will.

I want the monotone of my day to end. I want to do things the way I want to do them and not have to worry about rules or limits or anything like that. Why can't I just...go away?! Leave this world and go into another where I can just rest?! I'm exhausted! And I think everyone can feel how exhausted I am.

Anyways, I've got biology homework to finish and then I'm going to sleep early. G'night.

No comments: