Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Obsessed much?

Okay, so I can't help but notice that I'm turning my once simple and ordinary blog into a Harry Potter Shrine. Sorry, folks, but this will be something you'll have to get used to until July 21st comes rolling around. Even then, there'll be some lingering Harry Potter stuff, because it is my life. But the widget at the top will be gone, and the current image thing I have to the side will sport images for Half-Blood Prince when filming starts, which is rumored to be this summer.

This is what I think should happen for the next two movies:

1. Director for Half-Blood Prince: M. Night Shyamalan
My reasoning: He'll be able to make the movie as dark as it needs to be, and most of his movies are about the relationships between people, and since this is the most crucial book when it comes to the relationship between Harry and Dumbledore, M. Night would do a FANTASTIC job. He'll create the mood and then make the perfect climax when Snape Avada Kedavra's Dumbledore.


2. Director for Deathly Hallows: Christopher Nolan or Alfonso Cuaron
My reasoning for Chris Nolan: After seeing 2 amazing movies by him (Batman Begins, The Prestige), I'm convinced that he will create, again, the perfect mood needed for such a dark movie. He does a wonderful job following the journey of someone who feels like their life is in pieces and that the only way to survive in the world is to complete a mission they've set for themselves(Bruce Wayne, Robert Angier, and hopefully Harry Potter). I think he'd do AMAZING!





My reasoning for Alfonso Cuaron: He, in my opinion, did such a phenomenal job with Prisoner of Azkaban that I'd like to see his genius work again for another Harry Potter book. He'd make it so that Harry Potter fans would enjoy it and people who don't have the obsessive love for the books can too. I have complete faith that he'd do marvelous.


Anyways, I probably should use the bathroom, because I've needed to use the bathroom for about an hour now, and then read something. My eyes are starting to hurt.

No comments: