Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day

I'm not a big fan of celebrating Valentines Day, but to those who are, hope you had an awesome time. As for me? I just had play rehearsal which was a tad bit awkward because I have a romantic scene with someone. I feel more bad for him than for me, actually. I also came home after an hour and a half of errands with my sister and stayed in bed, feeling very unwell. Then I watched Flushed Away, which is so hilarious and adorable! I love it! Everyone who hasn't seen it...see it!
The big albino rat is so awesome! And the frog in the background is pretty evil. I hate frogs now. And I want a rat with as pretty hair as Hugh Jackman's character has. Its perfect throughout the whole movie. Its great, folks.

I can't believe that I'm listening to Fergilicious right now. But its friggen hilarious.
"T to the A to the S-T-E-Y girl your tastey."

No comments: