Thursday, February 1, 2007

The End is Near!


Today, yes, today, is a very memorable day. This is the day that JK Rowling released the ever anticipated date of the 7th and final book, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

It is going to be released.........

*fanfare*

Saturday, July 21st, 2007.

asdkfjfsewjoewkewoijdsfokefw!!! I literally screamed and squealed for quite some time, and chilled out enough to realize that this is the end. No more Harry Potter after this book. He might live in the book, but we won't be able to read anymore on the endearing boy's life. Its going to be a very bittersweet day when I lay my hands on that last book and read it. I sort of want to take as long as possible to read it so that it doesn't end until I feel it should. But I'll probably read it in 24 hours time, or less.

The funniest thing about this date is that everyone on the Leaky Cauldron.org is analyzing that day and if it has any significance at all. Its just a day...or is it? Anyone have their own theories to why Jo decided on 7/21/07? Maybe thats how old Harry will get until he dies!

anyways, thats it. Oh, and we got all the course schedule things today to decide on what we want to take next year. Scary, huh? I'm almost a junior in high school! And Track Pre-season will officially start on Monday. I'm so excited! yay for track!

Much love.

No comments: