Monday, January 15, 2007

So I had BOTH of my Birthday parties on Friday and Today. They were both really fun and had their moments. Here are some photos:



If you'll notice that in the pictures of me with the cake, I'm sporting a red mark on my chin. That was from the sledding that we did today. If you didn't know, Missouri is COVERED in 1" layer of ice, so climbing up the hill was a bit...rough. So I took a nasty spill and hit my chin on the ice. So I've got a gross scraping on it. I kinda want to tell people that I got in a fight with a bear and beat the crap out of them. I don't think people will believe me, but they would have no choice.

People Who Came To Both Parties:
1. Kelsey
2. Sara
3. Daniel
4. Sara

People Who Were There In Spirit:
1. Amanda
2. Zach
3. Keegan
4. Brennon, just because...

Anyways, it was fun, and tomorrow there isn't any school! Yay! I get a break.

I have a list of new favorites:

1. Favorite Discovered Band: Rocco DeLuca and the Burden (Check them out, People!)
2. Favorite Song to Dance To: Wind it Up by Gwen Stefani
3. Favorite Joke: *Girl hits head on sink*
4. Favorite Movie: Chronicles of Narnia
5. Favorite Thing to Listen To: PotterCast!

1 comment:

emily said...

u should link to stuff, especially when you talk about bands and songs. I would totally click on them if you did.