Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Its been a while since my last post. But in the meantime, many things have happened. I'm in the middle of my FINALS(!!) week, and it been kinda stressful. But thats partly my fault, because I'm so lazy and anxious for the weekend to come! I'm holding my Birthday party on Friday and possibly continue it on monday, and so there's something to look forward to.

Lets see. Highlights of my last couple of weeks:

-Christmas. Always fun.
-Getting Book 7 of Harry Potter's title: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows(*squee*)
-Seeing 2 movies in one week: Eragon and The Pursuit of Happyness. Ah, Loved the latter. The former was okay, but if you've read the book, don't expect the book.
-PotterCast. I just discovered it yesterday, and it's AMAZING! it is so hilarious, and it talks about my favorite thing right now: Harry Potter. Yay!

I think thats it. No pictures for now. I've been too busy. I'll have Birthday photo's up by Sunday, hopefully.

Much Love.

No comments: